Friday, July 31, 2009

I Love Ketto's

Hello everyone! It seems my one fan, and its not my Mom, is missing me. "You know who you are". Mom's are always our best fans, and mine is no exception. When I started this blog to sell my cards, within minutes she emailed me details about a course on How to start you own business. She had no doubt in her mind that I would become the next Hallmark. She is a great Mom and I love her dearly.

I actually had these cards done the same day as the Owl, just took me a while to post it. It must be this heat wave we are having, its short circuiting my brain. Today, was a nice break. I think we only got up to 30 degrees. Wow, its funny to say 30 is a cool break, that used to feel hot to us, until recently. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and managing to stay cool one way or another. Last night, we had a great time with great friends swimming in Mom and Dad's pool. We had fun splashing around, teaching the kids diving and somersaults, all the while cooling ourselves down from the heat. If you have a pool handy, even if its the blowup variety, jump in!

These cards were done for my daughters friends Birthday. They are all turning 11, so thought these would be perfect. I think these Kettos from Stamping Bella, are the cutest! My favourite is the girl on the right, her name is "Tatiana". She reminds me of my daughter. She has a "boho" carefree look to her, a girl who is confident, caring and lots of fun. The girl on the left is named "Maisy", she is ethereal, angelic, so sweet and shy. She makes me want to protect her and hold her. Its funny how these stamps come to life to me. I do realize they are only stamps, but I truly believe they help to really personalize the cards for their intended recipient. Every time I go into my favourite stamp store I head to the Bella's and check out which new ones I want to purchase. Emily at Stamping Bella, just launched a new line named "lulu". Very cute girls, with an Asian flair. If you want to check out her site its http://www.stampbella.com/. Hope you all have a wonderfull night. Ta Ta for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment