Monday, July 13, 2009

Here goes my 1st post Ever! Somehow I thought this whole process would be simpler. Everyone blogs, you must just be able to sign up and they will walk you through the whole process. What I learned is, it is easy, once you know how. And once you figure it out, it all makes sense. I am so glad to have figured it out, well at least this much anyway. I am sure there will be many more evenings of quiet resolve, trying intently to get my banner loaded, or uploading images, or adding boxes. But in each little piece I add, I achieve and triumph over you little computer.

I started this blog so I could add photos of cards I have been working on, a way of archiving each one. I thought this way my customers could see the latest additions, as well as give them reference for ordering. Feel free to email me to customize your cards, after all that is the beauty of handcrafted cards. I can match the card to your packaging, the person, or their hobbies.

The above photo is called Patricia Birthday Cake. She is from Stamping Bella, I just love her stamps and designs. The cardstock is from Stampin Up, it is Red Riding Hood, Baja Breeze, and Chocolate Chip with the Ski Slope DP and Baja Breeze ribbon.

Anyways thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, boy I guess I better start telling people I have a blog. Till next time.

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment