Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer Fun

















This is a card I did up for a summer Birthday Party, that was held at the Port Kells Pool.   I fell in love with this guy, he is Pool guy by Stampendous Stamps in there Changito line.  Changito is a busy guy, he golfs, barbecues, scuba dives, he is well loved and has many friends.  With my daughters birthday in the summer, I thought he would be a great addition to my stamp collection.  They need to come out with a bmxing Changito, or Skateboarding, some cool boy sports would be great.  Its not easy to find pre-teen boy stamps.  Usually they are quite cutesy and not at all "Cool".   So a word of advice to stamp companies, half the population are "Boys", and we would love to see all the Sports in Stamps.  Hockey, Snowboarding, the Luge, Soccer, Football, Rugby, Canoing, Camping (its a sport isn't it?), I could go on and on. That alone would keep the stamp companies busy.  I wonder what it takes to design stamps and market them.  Those of you who know me, know that an artist I am not.  However, I do believe that I could sketch out some ideas to get the idea across as to the end result of the stamp.  Anyways, something to think about.Today we are off to a barbecue at my Aunt and Uncles Farm, to enjoy the last official week of summer.  Lots of Good Food, Great company and Fabulous Wine.  Hope you are all having a great day.  TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. You, my dear, are most certainly an artist!! You create beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete